Tuesday 9 August 2011

BRING ON THE SPORTS!!

Yes people, the time has come! The start of the NFL season.


As we're a little more financially sound at the moment Lauren and I discussed the purchase of somekind of sports channel.
Problem is, there are SO many to choose from...


So I contacted SKY and had a chat with them. Turns out that I ended up moving our line rental from BT to SKY so it now costs us a MASSIVE 40p cheaper a month but we also get 3 months free line rental saving us £12.25 a month for 3 months.
On to the sports channels... I said that I was probably going to go with ESPN as it was only £9 extra a month and that would also mean I would be able to watch UFC events.


But... The lovely lady at SKY told me that I could get the SKY sports pack for 1/2 price for 3 months and ESPN free for 3 months if I take the SKY sports pack. I think you can guess how this all turned out.


I am now able to watch all the sports I want to watch, plus it's fun explaining all the rules to Lauren. RESULT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo, this is my future too...I'm preparing myself for the constant ESPN footage every Saturday...yaaaaaaawn! I wish you guys lived closer, then you could watch with Joe and I wouldn't have to go through the PAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete