Saturday 30 July 2011

Charlies recent happenings

It has been a while since I last updated you peeps on what was going on. As my life pretty much revolves around my lil boy here is what he has been up to recently:



unfortunately this has become a regular occurrence at dinner time, i think he just loves going in the bath!


We went to the river boat races and met some storm troopers


We met Chewie too... But, Charlie was petrified... Bless!


Charlie got his first ever hair cut


He was such a good little boy and didn't even flinch. We both thought he was going to be more interested in the scissors. Plus he still has both ears! Great success!!


Charlie LOVES being behind the wheel...


Thankfully he doesn't know how to turn the key yet!!


Being July, we got to spend 2 whole weeks with Nanny and Granddad Baxter! 



Charlie escaped whilst being changed one night and became "Bath boy!". Check out that costume!


I thought I'd share this as he just had me in stitches! 






No comments:

Post a Comment